We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bind Events to appointment

Hello,

i have list of events from web service, how to assign them to the scedule, , and assign them to appointements,and how to highlight the days of the events?? 
i am woking with MVVM architecture, 

i tried to assign the events with : DataSource="{Binding ListEvents.results.events}"

Thanks in advance,

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 15, 2017 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Refka, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information, we suspect that your requirement is load Appointments from web service in Xamarin Forms, by using ScheduleAppointmentMapping feature it can be achievable and Schedule allows you to perform CRUD operation. We have prepared simple sample based on this scenario, please find the below sample, 

In the sample, we have custom properties of Meeting as customAppointment and added Meeting properties in the ScheduleViewModel, by using AppointmentMapping mapped the Custom properties and set in the DataSource in the sample page.  

If the given solution doesn’t meet your requirement, could you please revert to us with more information about your requirement, it will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the better solution. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon