We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Angular 2 grid with Microsoft.AspNetCore.SpaTemplates

Hi everybody,

is there an example using the syncfusion grid or other controls with the generated app using

dotnet new angular ?

Info at:

https://jonhilton.net/2017/02/21/create-a-vs2017-angular-2-and-net-core-site-using-the-command-line/

This creates a webpack based core 1.1 server with an angular client.
As I am pretty new to web programming I cannot find the right places to enable syncfusion control usage.

It would help me a lot, if somebody cound replace the table in fetchdata.component.html with a (working) syncfusion grid.
Could be another great webpack example an the help pages.

I am using Visual Studio 2017 and syncfusion 15.2.0.40

I am enclosing the generated sample project. You have to run "npm install" and "dotnet run" or start it in Visual Studio.

Thanks in advance
regards

Uwe

Attachment: syncfusiongrid_f22381d9.zip

1 Reply

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team May 15, 2017 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Uwe, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your query and based on your requirement we have prepared a sample that can be downloaded from the below link.  

We have prepared step by step documentation to work with Visual Studio using Syncfusion Angular 2 Essential JavaScript components.   

Please refer the documentation link.   

Please refer the getting started section of how to use Angular 2 with Syncfusion components.  

Refer the getting started section of Syncfusion grid from the link below  

Please let us know if you need further assistance.  

Regards, 
Thavasianand S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon