We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

apointments displayed twice in inline on monthview and in day view

Latest version of SfSchedule seems like have a bug. it displays appointments twice in inline in month view as well as in day view. I have ensured about my code. I create 10 appointments but on the sfSchedule shows 20 times. repeated for each.

PS;I wrote here a long description but your forum is quite problematic. very often when validation occurs, It removes entire text and it is really hard to write everything from the beginning.

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 11, 2017 09:05 AM UTC

Hi Emil, 

We have checked the mentioned issue with “duplicate appointment rendering” in our SfSchedule control for Xamarin.Forms (Android, iOS and UWP) with our latest our Essential Studio Volume 2, 2017 (Version 15.2.0.40) with the below scenarios, 

Ensured Scenarios  

·         Added 10 ScheduleAppointments in a single day. 
·         Added 1 ScheduleAppointment per day for 10 days (10 appointments in total). 
·         Added 10 custom appointments in a single day. 
·         Added 1 custom appointment per day for 10 days (10 appointments in total). 
·         By setting custom view for MonthInlineAppointment. 
·         Ensured the above in both `DayView`, `MonthView` (Month-Inline View also). 

We are unable to reproduce the issue from our side, we have prepared a simple sample with two pages to ensure the above scenarios in both ScheduleAppointment as well as with custom appointment. Please find the below sample. 

Could you please modify the above sample to reproduce the issue, along with proper replication procedure and screenshots? So, that we could analyze on it and provide you a better solution. 

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V.    

EM Emil June 2, 2017 11:20 PM UTC

This problem occurs when using MVVM and if property change is raised on an observable collection

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team June 5, 2017 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Emil, 

Thank you for the update.  

We have checked with MVVM pattern as well, we are unable to reproduce the mentioned issue from our side. In the sample, we have custom appointment collection in the ScheduleViewModel and In the ScheduleAppointments_SamplePage we have handled Schedule. Please find the modified sample, 

Could you please check the sample and revert to us by modifying the sample to reproduce the issue, along with proper replication procedure, issue reproducing platform, product version you’re using and screenshots? It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you a better solution.  

Regards,    
Subburaj Pandian V. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon