We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Link SfDataGrid GridMultiColumnDropDownList to SqlServer

I want to link using ADO.NET my SfDataGrid to DataBase1 (wich works ) in SqlServer and link the GridMultiColumnDropDownList to a second database DataBase2 (which doesnt't works), I dont want to use  viewmodel...This work partially, because can't display the content of the GridMultiColumnDropDownList and when i click on it to update it show me a null exeption.Regards,

7 Replies

BR Balamurugan Rajaraman Syncfusion Team May 5, 2017 01:27 PM UTC

Hi Amine 

Thank you for contact Syncfusion support. 
We have analyzed your query “Error while tried to bind the collection to the SfMultiColumnDropDownList”. We are not able to reproduce the reported problem Its working fine in our simple application. We suspect the view for the SfMultiColumnDropDownList is empty due to some of the Binding problem in your application. Could you please ensure the binding path for the SfMultiColumnDropDownList in your application. If you still facing the same problem means kindly revert us more information about the problem in your application or kindly share the application to ourself it will helpful for us to analyze further. 

Regards, 
Balamurugan R  

AL Amine Laïeb May 5, 2017 03:19 PM UTC

Hi Balamurugan,
Here a sample of what i'm trying to do
Regards

Attachment: Sample_9082bbf7.zip

BR Balamurugan Rajaraman Syncfusion Team May 16, 2017 06:22 AM UTC

Hi Amine,    
We are sorry for the delay caused. 

We have analyzed your query and we have created a support incident to track the status of this forum has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates    

Regards,    
Balamurugan R    

AL Amine Laïeb June 10, 2017 09:01 PM UTC

Hello,The GridMultiColumnDropDownList is working after applying the patch but there is a new problem with GridCurrencyColumn and GridMaskColumn, when I try to insert or update values it works but i can't see what Im writing.Regards

SV Srinivasan Vasu Syncfusion Team June 12, 2017 09:37 AM UTC

Hi Amine, 

We have checked your query and we have prepared a sample as per your scenario. But we are not able to reproduce the reported “value not in view while changing the Currency and Mask Column value” issue. For your reference, we have attached the tested sample and video file. Could you please modified the sample as per your application and revert us with replication procedure.It will be helpful to provide better solution. 
Please download sample and video file from below location. 

Regards,
Srinivasan 

AL Amine Laïeb June 17, 2017 10:35 AM UTC

My apologies, all works fine after updating sync fusion files in the project

SV Srinivasan Vasu Syncfusion Team June 20, 2017 04:02 AM UTC

Hi Amine, 

Thanks for your update. 

Please let us know if you need further asssistance. 

Regards, 
Srinivasan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon