We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

A few issues I came across using the SFCalendar Control

Here is a few issues I came across using the SFCalendar control, not certain if I'm just being stupid here and missing something obvious.

1. The Color you set when populating the CalendarEventCollection with  CalendarInlineEvent's are lost when you access the appointments in the _OnInlineLoaded event, all appointments color is set to Blue then.

2. During the OnInlineLoaded event you cannot get the Selected Date, the selected Date is only available with the OnCalendarTapped event, so if you want to do a custom InlineView that uses the selected date you must fire the OnInlineLoaded event again after the OnCalendarTapped event occurred.

3. Looks like Appointments (CalendarInlineEvent) cannot cover multiple dates, I created an CalendarInlineEvent that started in Dec 2016 and ended in Sept. 2017, the calendar control will only show the appointment in certain months and skipping others completely (also showed the appointment in 2018) so I take appointments cannot span days/weeks/months.

If anyone have come across similar issues and found work arounds, please point me in the correct direction. 

Thanks

1 Reply

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team May 1, 2017 11:44 AM UTC

Hi Mario, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We could reproduce the reported issues from our side. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon