We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can swipe be used to implement pull-to-refresh ?

I'd like to use the swipe detection of a SfListView to get me the equivalent of pull-to-refresh. To do this, I'd like to get swipe events (in which I'd force an update of the ItemSource) without declaring templates, and just be enabling swiping. I have tried this to no avail but was wondering whether the approach was something that could be made to work.

1 Reply

MK Muthu Kumaran Gnanavinayagam Syncfusion Team April 19, 2017 04:10 AM UTC

Hi Chris Malachowsky, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 

Currently, SfListView do not have support for PullToRefresh and you cannot achieve this using Swiping events. Because, swipe template is mandatory for Swiping and also we would like to let you know that swipe direction denotes direction of Swiping based on SfListView orientation(If Orientation is vertical, the swipe direction will be Left and Right only. If Orientation is horizontal, the swipe direction will be Top and Bottom only.) For PullToRefresh, we have already considered as feature request and it will be available in our upcoming release which is planned to be rolled out at the end of this month.  

Regards, 

G.Muthu Kumaran. 

SIGN IN To post a reply.
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon