We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Column chart error generated on mouse hover

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

130007 Apr 14,2017 01:29 AM Apr 17,2017 07:25 AM AngularJS 1
Tags: ejChart
Craig Boucher
Asked On April 14, 2017 01:29 AM

When I hover my mouse cursor over a column chart I'm getting the following errors in the Chrome developer tool.

I don't see any side effects; it's just sending a lot of errors to my error reporting tool.

Thanks,
Craig

Dharanidharan Dharmasivam [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 17, 2017 07:25 AM

Hi Craig, 

Sorry for the inconvenience.  

We have analyzed your query with the provided code snippet. We have prepared a sample, in this we have enabled highlight and selection, but unfortunately, while hovering over the columns, we were not able to replicate your scenario. Sample used for testing can be find from below link. 

Since we are not aware of your exact scenario on which the issue is reproducing, we would like to know the following details, which will be helpful in further analysis and provide you the solution. 

·       Share the code snippet or  
·       Modify the attached sample or provide your sample with replication steps. 
·       Current Essential Studio version you are using. 
·       Do you have used any events of charts for customization. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;