We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tile Docking ? (Like Windows 8/10)

Hi,
I'm looking for Syncfusion auto tile docking examples
(drag, tile sizes etc...)

like in the following examples:

Thanks,
  Tomer

5 Replies

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team April 14, 2017 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Tomer, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

By default our Tile does not have the docking scenario but we can achieve it by using our ejDraggable plugin. This will help to make any DOM element draggable. So as the Tile element created we have to set this element as draggable and with the help of helpers need to append the element to the tile group or body. 

We have also prepared a sample for your reference below with both mouse and touch by dragging the Tile and docking: 

If the shared details and sample doesn’t meet your requirement, please give us more information to help us to provide an alternative solution.     

Regards,
Arun P. 

TO tomer April 18, 2017 07:30 AM UTC

Thanks for the example...
The most important thing for me is the Docking scenario...
In the examples I wrote, while I dragging / drop an item (or ejDraggable item in Syncfusion case) 
the docking places is rearrange automatically regard to the item I dropped.

Thanks for your help
   Tomer

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team April 19, 2017 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Tomer,    

Thank you for update.   

As told earlier, our Tile does not have the docking scenario, and hence we consider this as a Feature request. We have added it to our feature request list, and it can be tracked through our Features Management System.   

This feature may be released in one of our upcoming volume releases. Please visit our website frequently to know more about our releases and updates.   

You can also communicate with us regarding the open features at any time using the “Contact” option.  

Regards,   
Arun P.   

TO tomer April 19, 2017 12:29 PM UTC

thanks

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team April 20, 2017 10:22 AM UTC

Hi Tomer,    

Thanks for the update. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,   
Arun P.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon