We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Retrieving Target Node Information in NodeDropped Event

Hello,

I have a TreeView bound to JSON data.  In the nodeDropped event I can retrieve the data for the node being dropped (args.droppedElementData) but cannot find the data for the drop target node.  The targetElementData object contains information about the parent of the drop target, and the dropTarget object doesn't appear to contain the JSON data for the node.

The attached html file can be used to see this behavior in the console.  To reproduce, drag the level 2 node and drop on the level 1 node; the targetElementData object will reference the parent.  If the level 2 node is dropped on the level 0 node, the targetElementData object is empty.

How can I retrieve the node data for the drop target node when using drag and drop in the treeview?

Thank you,
Randy Craven

Attachment: TreeTest_b77b977.zip

1 Reply

KR Karthik Ravichandran Syncfusion Team April 13, 2017 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Randy, 

We have created a separate incident for this query under your account. Can you please login into our Direct Trac support system for further updates on this query. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:   

Regards,   
Karthik R.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon