We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Date filter - Default value on load

Hi,
I would like to ask how can i set a default value for example the date range when the dashboard load to browser? By default the Start Date will refer to the earliest date and the End Date will refer to the last date available in the data source. I want to default it for example last week date range but user able to change it after the dashboard loaded.

Thanks 

Attachment: Syncfusion_Dashboard__Default_date_on_load_b51fd24.zip

3 Replies

SS Sathishkumar Sadhasivam Syncfusion Team April 13, 2017 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Sharizan, 

Yes, it is possible to set the default date before dashboard rendered, once it is rendered it is possible to change the dates. Please find the steps below. 

1.After binded the Data, click properties like in the below screen shot. 

2.Once you have clicked the properties, Select Range from the selection Type 

3.Click the settings Icon and choose Relative Dates from the list 

4. you could choose the relative Date based on year, week, days and Add those lists and apply it. 

5.Choose the relative Date and “Apply” it and now preview the Dashboard. 

6. Now the relative date changes will be reflected in the Dashboard rendered in the browser. you can later change the date again in the control and it will be reflected in the Slave Controls. 

Please let us know if you have further queries. 

Regards, 
Sathishkumar S. 

SM Sharizan Mohd Redzuan April 17, 2017 03:11 AM UTC

Hi Satishkumar,
It works. Thank you for the help. 

RP Ranjani Prabhakaran Syncfusion Team April 17, 2017 10:25 AM UTC

Hi Sharizan, 

Thank you for letting us know that the given solution works. Please contact us if you need further assistance in future. 

Regards,

Ranjani

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon