We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Local css and script for Syncfusion Project creation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

129855 Apr 6,2017 03:59 AM Apr 10,2017 01:49 AM ASP.NET MVC 2
Tags: General
Sharizan Mohd Redzuan
Asked On April 6, 2017 03:59 AM

Hi,
I would like to ask how can i generate a syncfusion project with local css and javascript files? What i noticed is that every time i create a syncfusion project, it will refer to online css and javascript. I have the environment where we cannot access to internet. Can you help with on this? Thanks

Karthikeyan Viswanathan [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 7, 2017 11:48 AM

Hi Sharizan,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have mentioned how to render a Syncfusion controls with required script and CSS locally in our MVC help site.  

Please refer to the getting-started help documentation link: https://help.syncfusion.com/aspnetmvc/getting-started#manual-integration   

You can also download the help document as PDF. 

Regards,  
Karthikeyan V 

Preethi Nesakkan Gnanadurai [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 10, 2017 01:49 AM

From: Sharizan.MohdRedzuan@microchip.com [mailto:Sharizan.MohdRedzuan@microchip.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2017 8:17 AM
To: Syncfusion Support <support@syncfusion.com>
Subject: RE: Syncfusion support community forum 129855, Local css and script for Syncfusion Project creation, has been updated.

Hi Karthikeyan, 
I will try on this. Thank you 

Thanks & Regards 
Sharizan Mohd Redzuan 
Manufacturing IT Department. 
Microchip Operations (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;