We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Pivot grid filter with a big amount date problem

Hi,

I've a Pivto grid, and a filter field has about 8k records.

When I click on filter of this field for show the data, the control is collapsed.

I attach an example, and the filter when I click on filter "Municipios" for show the data, it doesn't work

Attachment: PivotGridExample_6a800dfb.zip

5 Replies

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 6, 2017 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Manolo, 

Thanks for the sample.  

We could reproduce the member editor hanging problem. So, could you please confirm and let us know that the reported problem is related to PivotGrid control get hangs up while perform filter with field with more than 8k records or any other additional problem occurs other than this. Please refer the below screen shot for your reference. 

Screen shot: 

Regards, 
Sastha Prathap S. 

MA Manolo April 6, 2017 01:45 PM UTC

Yes, This is the problem.

Thanks

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 7, 2017 10:28 AM UTC

Hi Manolo, 

Thanks for the confirmation. We have created an incident to log a feature report for member editor filter performance enhancement by providing paging support on behalf of you. Our support engineer will assist you through incident. We request you to follow with the incident for further details. 

Regards, 
Sastha Prathap S. 

MA Manolo April 7, 2017 10:29 AM UTC

Ok, thanks!

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 10, 2017 04:56 AM UTC

Hi Manolo, 

Thanks for the response. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sastha Prathap S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon