We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

multiple master widgets

Hi,

I tried using multiple master widgets, where each change in a master widget should affect the other master widgets.
This doesn´t seem to work.
I tried to make them a non master widget and then add these wigets as master widgets. After I saved the dashboard there was only one master widget in the filter available. The others weren´t there anymore.
Is there some kind of option to make this work?
Thanks.

Regards,
Patrick

3 Replies

VM Vimala Mary Maria Susai Syncfusion Team April 4, 2017 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Query 
Response 
I tried using multiple master widgets, where each change in a master widget should affect the other master widgets. 
This doesn´t seem to work. 

Please share information for the below queries, 
1.)    Are you facing any issues when applying the master filters? If so, share us the screenshot and error details. 
2.)    When you apply filter, would you see the waiting indicator? If the waiting indicator is shown, whether it is running for a long time or hidden after sometime? 
3.)    Are you facing No Data to Display error? 
If the above queries are not related to your issue, and if the functionality is not working properly, please share us more information with an example or sample dashboard file. 
I tried to make them a non master widget and then add these wigets as master widgets. After I saved the dashboard there was only one master widget in the filter available 
We are unable to reproduce the issue with the scenario “After I saved the dashboard there was only one master widget in the filter available”. Please refer to the below video in following link. 

Note: Please share the Dashboard Designer version details for analyzing this defect. 

Regards, 
Vimala  

GK Gregory Kohle April 4, 2017 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Vimala,

basically I want to have mutiple master filters that affect each other.
For example I only want the dashboard to have information from one machine. Then the possible shifts (which is also a filter) will change to the
possible ones.
If I want to show only a distinct shift then the machine filter is not updated.
I added the shift filter ("Schichtauswahl") as a master widget with the "Maschine" widget as listener widget.

After I click Update and go into this menu again the widgets are like this:

Regards,
Patrick

VM Vimala Mary Maria Susai Syncfusion Team April 5, 2017 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

We would like to have a web meeting with you for better follow-up with the reported issue. We have created a separate incident under your direct-trac account.  Please follow-up with that incident for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Vimala 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon