We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfSchedule month InlineAppointment

Hi,

So i have created a sfschedule with the option "ShowAppointmentsInline = true", and everything works fine when i open inline events in the first 3 months(Januray, February, March) but then in April and so on, when i open an inline appointment for example April first, it remove the header line with the week days legend. Below two images that represents that scenario.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3ZzYM_N8TtoTFdxS19MQUlveVE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3ZzYM_N8TtoZTlEV05CUmN3aG8

Thanks

5 Replies

SP Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi Syncfusion Team April 3, 2017 08:32 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Thanks for your interest in our Syncfusion products. 

We are unable to reproduce the issue with “When ShowAppointmentsInline set as true, it removes the header line in the Month in Schedule Xamarin Forms”. 

Could you please ensure whether you are working with our latest Essential Studio 2017 Volume 1 Service Pack 2 Release v15.1.0.41 version. If not, it is available for download under the following link.  

Could you please check the mentioned issue with the above provided build version? Further if the issue exists could you please revert us with the following details so that it will be easier for us to provide you better solution. 

·      Device details 
·      TimeZone and region details 

Regards, 
Swathi G 

RC Ricardo Carvalho April 4, 2017 12:17 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer. After updating to the last latest Essential Studio 2017 release, the bug still continues. Here is the code sample

public class SecondEventPageModel : ContentPage
    {
        public SecondEventPageModel()
        {

SfSchedule newCalendar = new SfSchedule
            {
                ScheduleView = ScheduleView.MonthView,
                ShowAppointmentsInline = true
            };

Content = newCalendar;
        }

}

I'm testing in an Iphone6, iOS 10.3.1, Gmt +0 Portugal

Regards,
Ricardo Carvalho

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 4, 2017 01:34 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the update. 

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V.

JN Jaromir Nechanicky May 22, 2017 10:57 AM UTC

Hello, has this issue been fixed yet? I'm experiencing same bug.

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 23, 2017 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Jaromir, 

Yes, we have already fixed the issue Schedule Month Inline View not aligned properly in Xamarin (iOS) and included the issue fix in our latest Essential Studio volume 2 Release v15.2.0.40 which has download under the following link: 

Could you please check with this latest version and let us know with more details along with the issue reproducing sample to reproduce the issue, it will helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution. 

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V.    

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon