We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Possible to open CMYK PDF for conversion to jpg/png

Hi,

I would like to open a Ready to print PDF, i believe it has CMYK + Pantone colors inside. Is this possible with Syncfusion ? I need to convert the pdf to a jpg or png for further image processing. We are targetting .NET Core 1.1 and i cannot find any mention of cmyk in the doc.

Thanks!

1 Reply

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team April 3, 2017 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Vincent, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

At present, we do not have support for “Exporting the PDF document into images” in ASP.NET core platform as this implementation depends on PDF viewer control and we do not have support for PDF viewer control in ASP.NET core currently. We will consider to implement this support after providing support for PDF viewer control in the ASP.NET core.   

We have added it to our feature request list and we will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.    

Regards, 
Akshaya  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon