We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

no SfChart Control - running VS 2017

I installed latest Essential Studio UWP with VS 2017. Most controls are there in the toolbox but sfChart is missing (the one I actually want to use). [Edit: I just saw another thread says the calculator is missing too; that's true for me as well]is this because VS 2017 is not yet supported, or something else? Thanks.

3 Replies

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team March 22, 2017 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Jack, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked for SfChart control in 15.1.0.37 and we can find the SfChart in VS2017(Enterprise) toolbox. We have prepared video for your reference and it can be downloaded from the below location. 

If you are still able to reproduce the reported problem, kindly share your below system environment such as VS2017 Edition (Professional, Community or Enterprise), VS2017 build version, OS Details. It would be helpful for us to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Devi 

JJ Jack J March 22, 2017 02:53 PM UTC

windows 10 PRO 10.0.14393
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2017 Version 15.0.26228.4 D15RTWSVC
Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.6.01586

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team March 27, 2017 09:17 AM UTC

Hi Jack, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have confirmed that the reported problem is the known issue in VS 2017. Please refer the below MSDN link 

As issue report, has already been logged by MS, fix for the reported issue will be expected to be included in next VS 2017 update. 

Regards, 
Devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon