We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Group headers disappear on changing the itemsource collection SfListView

I had an issue mentioned here : 

I finally got the grouping to work when the page is loaded initially- by setting the visibility only after the list has been loaded.... but when I edit an item, post the details to the server... (I can also edit the category that was used to group the list)...get an updated list as response.....set the original item source to the updated list response from server, the grouping headers vanish. What is the issue?

As I have mentioned in the provided link, the RaisePropertyChanged function is triggered, the items in the listview get updated , but the grouping headers disappear.

Please reply ASAP.

2 Replies

BG bg March 16, 2017 04:35 AM UTC

Thanks a lot for your support, SyncFusion team. No reply even after 24 hours is of great help.

AP Ashwini Paranthaman Syncfusion Team March 16, 2017 11:50 AM UTC

Hi bg, 
We did provide the response for the below query in forum 129260. Please follow the same for further updates. 
We are sorry that you feel that our service is poor. But, we take necessary steps to keep our word of providing a response within the turnaround time of 24 hours. But at times there are delays with the depth of support we provide with custom samples, live remote debugging through web meetings, as well as our commitment to provide on demand patches for each customer from our world-wide customer base and different time zones. It is logistically difficult for us to commit to a support response at a timeline that is less than 24 hours. We are sure you understand our situation.  

Regards, 
Ashwini P. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon