We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Themes + Accordion

Hi, 

I created a themes used the theme editor and I downloaded. I inserted the produce css in my site and i attached this in head on master page. 

But If i show the page, the themes didn't change. I read in forum that I must disable in web config the theme load from dll. But when I disable my themes working but some button for example arrows in according disappear.

My question is How i must do to import new themes or force change themes color

Thanks 
Emanuele

1 Reply

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team March 15, 2017 05:48 PM UTC

Hi Emanuele, 

We have analyzed your query (“Themes working but some button for example arrows in according disappear”). We suspect that may be the “common-images” folder is not present inside in your application or may be the “ej.widgets.core.min.css”, “ej.theme.min.css” files and “common-images” folder not present in the proper folder structure. Please find the proper folder structure for Syncfusion themes as illustrated in the following screenshot. 

For your convenience, we have prepared a simple sample with custom theme. Please find the sample on below location. 

If still you face any difficulties, kindly get back to us with more information about the issue or please revert back the provided sample based on your application along with the replication procedure to reproduce the issue at our end. This would be more helpful for us to provide a better solution at the earliest. 

In theme studio, we have provided option to change the theme color with download option. Please refer the below help document forhow to customize themes in theme studio. 

Online Theme Studio Link: http://js.syncfusion.com/themestudio/ 

Please let us know, if you have concerns. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon