We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Flickering issue in IE

Hi,
I have a large project with lots of processes in it. When vertical and horizontal scroll bars are at 0 position from left and top, then resizing with splitter work fine. But if scroll it down(vertical scroll bar) or right(horizontal scrollbar), its render gantt with flickering.

I am facing same issue while dragging milestone.

I have created video for it and attaching it herewith.

Can you please provide solution for it?

Thanks,
Nivedita

Attachment: Flickering_issue_in_IE_Sync_fusion_Gantt_6ea34f2f.zip

2 Replies

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team March 15, 2017 06:53 AM UTC

Hi Nivedita, 

We regret for the inconvenience caused. 
We could reproduce the issue, flickering on chart side when resizing the splitter in IE and we have confirmed this as bug and logged a report on this. The fix for the issue will be available in our upcoming main release Volume 2, 2017 which is expected to be out at the end of April 2017. If you wish to receive a patch for this prior to the public release date, please contact our sales team at salessupport@syncfusion.com. 
Please let us know if you require further assistance on this. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team April 27, 2017 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Nivedita, 

We regret for the inconvenience caused. 
We are analyzed this issue with Gantt control,  we are found that it is due to performance delay of scrollbar rendering when resize the splitter in IE. Hence, we reported to the concern team and they are working on it, we will include this fix in the our upcoming Volume 2 SP1 release which is available at the end of May, 2017. 
Please let us know if you need any other assistance. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon