We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Do syncfusion xamarin.forms tools work on andorid 4.x.x (below android 5) ?

I am using sfdatagrid, sfnumericupdown etc. and tested fine on android 5 and above but all tools are crashing below android 5. tested so far on android 4.0.6 and 4.2
Is it known issue? or do I have to do some settings?

3 Replies

VP Vimal Prabhu Manohkaran Syncfusion Team March 13, 2017 11:55 AM UTC

Hi Emil,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. We have checked your query, but unfortunately we are not able to reproduce the issue. We have checked the GridTextColumn, GridTemplateColumn, GridSwitchColumn, Swiping, Summaries, Sorting, Row Column Drag and Drop, Selection, Grouping, Resizing, Editing and AutoRowHeight  features in the following API’s.

1.     Android 4.0.3 API-15 (Emulator) 
2.     Android 4.0 API 14  (Emulator) 
3.     Android API 17 (Emulator) 
4.     Android API 19 ( Emulator and Moto E device) 

So we kindly request you to revert us with proper details of the crash with clear replication procedure and a simple sample replicating the issue.

Regards,
Vimal Prabhu

EM Emil March 22, 2017 11:31 PM UTC

Hi Vimal,

I confirm that all works fine for me on android 4 as well. Problem was caused by something else. I figured it out finally.

thanks,

Emil 

VP Vimal Prabhu Manohkaran Syncfusion Team March 23, 2017 04:19 AM UTC

Hi Emil,

Thanks for the update. We are glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Please contact Syncfusion suppport if you may have any other queries.

Regards,
Vimal Prabhu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon