We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

New Layout for schedule control - why not possible?

Hi Syncfusion, I read how flexible your controls were. But help is mentioning its not possible.

So, I please request to give update and make possible to use Syncfusion ASP Schedule control and customize to perform some simple BATCH entry on the schedule controls like this http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=b11651d

There is not place to enter the text, or select drop downs or use collections. Maybe you should allow to use Cell Template and Column Template inside Schedule also, but this layout is a very basic need and all the week including time options are already coded in Syncfusion Schedule, just changing layout.

Thanks

2 Replies

WD Web Developer February 20, 2017 06:51 PM UTC

I have created a separate ticket for this, if you can help me there and address this issue it would be of great help.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team February 22, 2017 05:35 AM UTC

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have provided the required details in the separate incident created by you. Kindly have a follow-up with incident for further details. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon