We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Drag and Drop from PropertyGrid

Dear Syncfusion-Team,

I have a propertygrid filled with dynamic loaded classes. On the other hand I have a textbox filled up with a text.
I want to Drag a property row from the grid and drop it into the text. I need the propertyname not the property value.
Do you have an example for me?

Thanks a lot.

Greetings

3 Replies

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team February 21, 2017 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Benjamin,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

At present, we don’t have support to drag and drop the rows of the Grid in the PropertyGrid. Can you please share the purpose of retrieving the PropertyName in the TextBox using drag and drop? Based on your response, we will update the details on this.   

Regards,   
Keerthana J   

JM José María August 10, 2020 08:59 AM UTC

Hello.
Although this question seems to be old, I am in the same situation, where I need to drag from the property grid any propery to other controls in order to capture the value of the propertyitem.
I would like to know if this has already been fixed or if I have to implement the drag myself.
Thanks.

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team August 11, 2020 07:12 AM UTC

Hi José María, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked your requirement “Need to drag and drop PropertyItem into other controls to get their value” and currently we don’t have support to meet your requirement. Please let us know if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Niranjan Kumar Gopalan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon