We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Some Questions about the Widgets

Hi there,

I new to the dashboard designer

I have a Datasource with the total Amount bought by day, and costumer.

If i create a bar char of total bought by month and use the Year for the Series (Row) everything works fine

If i put in the Columns the Days, so i can drill down to the days

I never get the ful 30 ou 31 days, the number of days change based on the amount of years i have in the Rows

Any Solution?

Other Problem I Encounter, is when i try to make a Gauge Chart, and i Define the Actual Value, and then the begin and end value. Everyting seems ok until i hit the preview button then i always get a end Value of 1

Thanks for your time

4 Replies

SE Sundarraj E Syncfusion Team February 17, 2017 03:47 PM UTC

Hi Rui, 

We analyzed the reported query. Please find in response below. 
Query  
Response 
I have a Data source with the total Amount bought by day, and costumer.

If i create a bar char of total bought by month and use the Year for the Series (Row) everything works fine

I never get the ful 30 ou 31 days, the number of days change based on the amount of years i have in the Rows 

Any Solution?

We couldn’t get your exact requirement. Please share us your data sheet and provide us more details on your requirement, which helps us to serve you better. 
Other Problem I Encounter, is when i try to make a Gauge Chart, and i Define the Actual Value, and then the begin and end value. Everyting seems ok until i hit the preview button then i always get a end Value of 1 
We are able to reproduce the reported issue and  
We have logged bug report for the same. 

Thanks, 
Sundar. 

SE Sundarraj E Syncfusion Team February 20, 2017 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Rui,  

Query   
Response  
I have a Data source with the total Amount bought by day, and costumer.

Any Solution?

We couldn’t get your exact requirement. Please share us your data sheet and provide us more details on your requirement, which helps us to serve you better.  
We can able to reproduce the “Actual and Target value is wrongly displayed on Gauge widget in dashboard viewer”, so we have logged issue report for this. For better follow up on reported issue we have created incident under your account. So kindly follow the incident for further  details. 

Thanks, 
Sundar. 

RC Rui Couto February 20, 2017 02:57 PM UTC

I am sending the Data I'm using
I connect to a SQL server but on excel file should be the same for you

I am sending a sample Dashboard, with Sample data, and it have some interesting funcionality errors in my point of view

First in the months it just show repeat me number of the months without any aparentely reason
Second when i drill down i does not show me all days.

I i only have one yearselect in the dropbox everything works fine

Thanks

Attachment: demoSync_d702015a.zip

SE Sundarraj E Syncfusion Team February 21, 2017 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Rui, 

Query 
Response 
 am sending the Data I'm using 
I connect to a SQL server but on excel file should be the same for you

I am sending a sample Dashboard, with Sample data, and it have some interesting funcionality errors in my point of view 

First in the months it just show repeat me number of the months without any aparentely reason
Second when i drill down i does not show me all days.

I i only have one yearselect in the dropbox everything works fine

We can able to reproduce the “Values repeatedly showing on category axis for chart widget in dashboard viewer” and “Month level filter to days not shows all days on drill level for chart widget” , so we have logged issue report for these. For better follow up on reported issues we have created two incident under your account. So kindly follow the incident for further  details.  

Thanks, 
Sundar. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon