We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

RTE control crashes when size of page is small / reduced

Hi,

I have problem with RTE control when I open debuging tool in chrome, reduce size of my page and reload page, rendering of rte control crashes with error:

jQuery.Deferred exception: Unable to process binding "ejRTE: function (){return templateEditor }"
Message: Cannot read property 'css' of undefined TypeError: Unable to process binding "ejRTE: function (){return templateEditor }"

Attached example provide code and error image which can help to reproduce the error.

Regards,
Milos

Attachment: Attachment_88ef41fa.zip

3 Replies

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team February 15, 2017 05:07 PM UTC

Hi Milos,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We tried to reproduce the issue you reported in the attached sample, but we are unable to reproduce the issue. Please provide us with an issue replication procedure or a video demonstrating the issue. This will help us find the root cause and provide solution. 

Regards,  
Prince 

MI Milos February 21, 2017 08:02 AM UTC

Hi Prince,

I attached video which represent crashing rendering RTE on the page when I reduce size of the screen. 
Seems RTE crashes when it does not have enough space. In other case when screen size is bigger everything works fine.

This example shows crashing in chrome, the same can be reproduced in Firefox, I did not test in other browsers.

Regards,
Milos

Attachment: RTECrashing_85c25597.zip

KV Karthikeyan Viswanathan Syncfusion Team February 24, 2017 05:33 AM UTC

Hi Milos,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have created branch incident related this query. Can you please follow up that incident.  
Please find the link:  
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login   

Regards,  
Karthikeyan V.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon