We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Personalize Sunburst levels

Hello everyone

I was looking into the new Sunburst chart and I had a few question. I know the control is flagged as preview, but this control may be very helpful in my application and right now the documentation is very poor.

Is there, or there will be, a way to personalize the single levels of the sunburst control? Specifically have different levels have different radiuses, colors and foregrounds? Particularly I'm interested in having the background color of single segments binded to the model, but a more complex solution will work too. If possible I'd like to reduce the last ring radius and hide the label.

To be clearer on my needs I've created a small sample of what I got right now and a picture of how it should be. You can find both in the attached zip.

Keep up the good work

Cheers
Antoine

Attachment: Sample_668195bc.zip

4 Replies

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team February 3, 2017 01:29 PM UTC

Hi Antonie, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Query 1: Color customization of individual segment 

We can customize the color of individual segment by setting the interior for the corresponding segment in SegmentCreatedEvent of sunburst chart. We have modified the provided sample and it can be downloaded from below link, 

Sample: SunBurstChart 

Query 2: Regarding UG Documentation 

We are currently working on the SfSunburstChart UG documentation and it will be updated in our upcoming Volume 1, 2017 main release 

Query 3: Regarding reducing the radius 

Currently we don’t have support for customizing the radius for individual levels. However, we have considered this as feature and have added it to our feature request list. The feature will be implemented in any of our upcoming release. 

Regards, 
Devi  

NW Nyx Wallace February 3, 2017 01:54 PM UTC

Hi Devi,

thank you very much for your support, the sample does exactly what I needed and I'll be looking forward for the updates.

Have a nice day
Antoine

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team February 4, 2017 04:10 AM UTC

Hi Antoine,   

Thanks for your update. 

As informed earlier, the feature will be available in any of our upcoming release. 

Regards,  
Devi  

DH David Heart March 9, 2018 05:14 PM UTC

hello syncfusion

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon