We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Open pdf in fiilable Format

Hi

I want to open pre-formatted fillable pdf file using SyncFusion PDfviewer and need to save filled value in database.
   When I open pdf  in xamrin app it not allow to fill anf fields in pdf file.

Is SyncFusion allow to open Pdf file in fillable format.

8 Replies

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team January 24, 2017 04:25 AM UTC

Hi Sweny, 
Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 
At present we do not support to open PDF document contain form fields using SfPdfViewer in Xamarin Forms. We have added this feature to our features request list and it will be available in one of our upcoming releases. Usually we have three months of interval between our main release and the implement of the feature greatly depends on its feasibility and code complexity. We request you to visit our website periodically for feature related updates. 
Regards, 
Sathish   

MA Mahesh July 26, 2018 10:55 AM UTC

Hi Sathish Sivakumar,

do we have any update on this problem?

I am trying to use  SfPdfViewer in Xamarin Forms for filling in fallible forms.

I am facing similar problem, fallible fields are not visible and i can't do data entry.

I am using Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfPdfViewer  with Version : 16.2.0.42  Current version).

Kind Regards,
Mahesh

MA Mahesh replied to sweny July 26, 2018 11:28 AM UTC

Hi

I want to open pre-formatted fillable pdf file using SyncFusion PDfviewer and need to save filled value in database.
   When I open pdf  in xamrin app it not allow to fill anf fields in pdf file.

Is SyncFusion allow to open Pdf file in fillable format.

Hi sweny,

were you able to find solution to this problem or any other alternative?

Appropriate  your response in advance.

Kind Regards,
Mahesh

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team July 27, 2018 04:43 AM UTC

Hi Mahesh, 

Currently we don’t have any workaround to “Open PDF containing form fields using SfPdfViewer” and the requested feature will be available in our Essential studio Volume 4 , 2018 release which is expected to be rolled out in the month of December 2018. Let me know if you have any other queries. 

Regards, 
Karthik. 

MA Mahesh replied to Karthik Krishnaraj July 27, 2018 04:52 AM UTC

Hi Mahesh, 

Currently we don’t have any workaround to “Open PDF containing form fields using SfPdfViewer” and the requested feature will be available in our Essential studio Volume 4 , 2018 release which is expected to be rolled out in the month of December 2018. Let me know if you have any other queries. 

Regards, 
Karthik. 

Hello Karthik,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Looking forward to this feature in new release.

Kind Regards,
Mahesh

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team July 27, 2018 05:00 AM UTC

Hi Mahesh, 

Thank you for your update, 

We will revert to you once the requested feature has been rolled out. 

Regards, 
Karthik. 

AV Ananthasivan VK February 12, 2019 02:14 PM UTC

Are there any updates?

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team February 13, 2019 08:57 AM UTC

Hi Anathasivan, 

We have implemented the support for “Viewing PDF document containing Form fields” from our Essential Studio 2018 Volume 4 release and it can be downloaded from below link, 

You can find more details about its usage from below documentation, 

Regards, 
Karthik. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon