We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Display waiting popup while page is loading

Hello,

I have a button in my application. When a user hit that button, i redirect him  to another page (page Y). Because in the page Y, i do some checking in page load, the loading takes time. So i want to display waiting popup control until that process is done , when  it is done , i hide the control and display the content. The same thing is achieved here : https://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet/overview when i hit "Embeded Resources'

Can Anyone help how to achieve this.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

1 Reply

GG Gopi Govindasamy Syncfusion Team December 15, 2016 09:50 AM UTC

Hi Leks,   

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.   

We have analyzed your reported scenario and have prepared a sample based on your requirement. Please find the sample link below.  

In this sample, you can achieve your requirement by clicking the button redirect to another page. We have loaded waitingpopup control until that process is done, to hide the waitingpopup control and to display the content.    

We hope that this is helpful to you. Please let us know if you need further assistance.   

Regards,   
Gopi G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon