We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Kanban Card Customization

Hello.
Where can I see the default kanban card template? Is it possible?(I know I can override it).
Also there is not documentation for the kanban control. When you do this?
I would like to see next topic: kanban and MVVM. Now I have some problems with it(CRUD operations).
Also, to remove the item, I have to visually embed it to the top of the column. Because otherwise I get the error. The item is removed from the collection, but it is another element is removed from the control. I think some mistake with bindings.Everything is fine, as soon as I put the item that want to remove the top of the column.
Thank you,
Bilalov Andrei.

6 Replies

SG Sridharan Gajendran Syncfusion Team December 1, 2016 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Bilalov Andrei, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Query 1: Default card template in Kanban 

Please find the demo sample with default card template from the following location. 

Query 2: Where can I find the Kanban Documentation? 

Please find the Kanban help documentation in the following link. 

Currently documentation is with overview and getting started with Kanban. Complete version of the documentation will be available in our upcoming Volume 1 release, 2017 which will be available by the first week of February, 2017. 

Query 3: Kanban and MVVM. Now I have some problems with it(CRUD operations). 

Please provide more information on this, probably a demo sample which will be helpful to serve you a better solution. 

Regards, 
Sridharan 

AA Andrei Alfritovich Bilalov December 1, 2016 05:47 PM UTC

Thank you very much for you attention to my problem.

I can't to properly remove items from the board.

I attached the demo sample(I apologize in advance for the quality of my code and my bed English).

Regards, 
Andrei Bilalov

Attachment: GettingStarted449269288_f379069b.zip

AA Andrei Alfritovich Bilalov December 1, 2016 05:51 PM UTC

The demo sample

Attachment: CS_b6d4a3e0.zip

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team December 2, 2016 10:41 AM UTC

Hi Andrei, 

We considered that “Cards are not properly removed, when an item removed from ItemsSource” as defect and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Sumathi J 

AA Andrei Alfritovich Bilalov December 5, 2016 03:15 AM UTC

Thank you very much. My problem is solved.

Regards, 
Andrei Bilalov.

SG Sridharan Gajendran Syncfusion Team December 5, 2016 11:44 AM UTC

Hi Andrei, 

Thanks for the update. 

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sridharan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon