We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Grouping

Hi,

I would like yo know if you have some manual or tutorial to make grouping tables. I'm not able to find enough information to make table grouping as  the example you put on the list of reports server (Grouping aggregate).

I'm looking fordware to your response.

Thank you

Daniel Pujante

JPA

3 Replies

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team November 15, 2016 10:43 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

You can create table with grouping using the Tablix wizard or grouping panel in our Report Designer and you can refer to our below online documentation for more details. 

Please refer to the below MSDN documentation for more details on grouping in table/matrix. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

DP Daniel Pujante November 16, 2016 10:53 AM UTC

Firsly, thank for all.

I lernt about grouping tables a lot with these links you got me.

I've been trying to find out how showing every table's group in  separating pages. But unfortunality I haven't been able to do it, I made a big efford to find out it though.

Could you guide me to do it?, is ti possible to separate groups in pages?.

Thank you

Regards,

Daniel Pujante

AS Anandakumar S Syncfusion Team November 17, 2016 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, 
You can render each group on new page using the PageBreak property of the group. Set the PageBreak as “Between” to split each group into new page as shown in below screen shot. 

Please refer to the below link for more details about PageBreak option. 
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd207058.aspx 

Anandakumar S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon