We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using Resource Dictionaries from Theme Studio

I have been battling trying to use some of the Resource Dictionaries that the WPF Theme Studio exports. However I have been unable to get some of them to work as it seems a lot of references are missing, and some things just plain don't exist so there must be more to adding the merged dictionary to the resources of the control than that itself. Is there a complete tutorial as to how to use exported XAML from the Theme Studio? For example just using the Docking Manager XAML exported from the Theme Studio has 138 errors alone, it seems to be referencing things that aren't there. I did figure out to add the presentation framework references, but i am at a loss now.

Attachment: Frontier_Theme_4597504d.zip

1 Reply

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team November 2, 2016 09:54 AM UTC

Hi Dwayne, 

We considered this reported issue  “Error while exporting xaml file of DockingManager” as bug and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents 

Regards, 

Keerthana J. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon