We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to clear workbook ?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

127134 Oct 27,2016 06:44 PM UTC Nov 2,2016 07:00 AM UTC WPF 3
Tags: SfSpreadsheet
Rajendra
Asked On October 27, 2016 06:44 PM UTC

I have a problem to clear the loaded excel sheet from SfSpreadsheet control to clear again.Please guide me how to achieve it?

Scenario:

(1) Browse a excel file from folder and load that to SfSpreadsheet.
(2) I have a context menu on control to clear the current loaded excel sheet.

Kanimozhi Bharathi [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 28, 2016 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Rajendra, 

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement of browsing the excel file from button click and clearing the data with context menu of SfSpreadsheet. Please find the sample link for your reference. 

If you want to remove the sheet in workbook, please find the below UG link for your reference, 

Regards 
Kanimozhi B 

Rajendra
Replied On October 28, 2016 07:27 PM UTC

Dear Kanimozhi,

I asked to clear the workbook and not the active worksheet. For e.g. when you load the SfSpreadsheet control it shows only Sheet1 with empty worksheet.

When you load some excel sheet into it, then it create sheets according to the excel.

Here, my requirement is, I have a context menu for Spreadsheet control for clearing the loaded excel sheet from SfSpreadsheet control and display freshly the Sheet1.

Kanimozhi Bharathi [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 2, 2016 07:00 AM UTC

Hi Rajendra, 

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement by browsing the excel file from button click and clearing the loaded workbook with the Dispose method of SfSpreadsheet. Please find the sample link for your reference. 

Regards 
Kanimozhi B 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;