We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Contiguous appointments not showed as expected in the schedule control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

127011 Oct 20,2016 04:54 PM Oct 21,2016 08:41 AM Xamarin.iOS 1
Tags: SfSchedule
Stefano
Asked On October 20, 2016 04:54 PM

Hi,
when I have two "contiguous" appointments, i.e. the second starts when the first finishes, if their start/end time is exactly the same, they are showed as "shifted".
E.g. if the first appointment finishes at 13:00:00 (i.e. 1 PM) and the second one starts at 13:00:00, they are showed in this way:

In other softwares such as Outlook, these appointments occupy the full row.
To obtain the same effect with the schedule control, the first appointment must finish e.g at 12:59:59.

Is your behaviour explicitly wanted, or the other kind of behaviour (e.g. the Outlook one) could be better?

Stefano

Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 21, 2016 08:41 AM

Hi Ste,

Thank you for the update.

We have created a new support incident under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards,
Sivakumar P

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;