We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Confused about Syncfusion.AspNet and Syncfusion.AspNet45

Hello,

I've installed Syncfusion Controls from nuget in Visual Studio. I use Syncfusion.AspNet45 ( version 13.1.0.30) . Since i want to update my controls to the lastest release. Nuget doesn't propose me to update Syncfusion.AspNet45 instead the lastest release is under Syncfusion.AspNet in the nuget list.

If i choose Syncfusion.AspNet it will be another installation instead of an update. I'm confused.

Also uninstalling Syncfusion.AspNet45 and installing Syncfusion.AspNet cause me trouble when i publish in azure "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

How can change my controls to use the latest version in clean way?

Best regards...

Attachment: Images_5565be6b.rar

1 Reply

KP Kanimozhi Pandian Syncfusion Team October 21, 2016 10:10 AM UTC

Hi Leks,   

The Syncfusion Web related NuGet packages have been modified to reduce the size and count of the packages. The new structure is maintained for ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and JavaScript platform of Syncfusion NuGet packages from Essential Studio 2015 Volume 2 release. The below link contains the current packages structure.   

Please uninstall the older package from your project and install the latest packages based on the above mentioned structure.   

Also, we were unable to reproduce the reported issue while publishing(Azure) the project with latest Syncfusion ASP.NET NuGet packages. We suspect that you have not installed the required NuGet packages for latest version. So check the above Syncfusion Web NuGet packages structure link to install the latest version of NuGet packages.    

If still the issue reproduces, please update us with your project to proceed further.   

Thanks,   
Kanimozhi K.P.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon