We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion Aritmetic Overflow exception

Hello,
We are currently getting an intermittent arithmetic overflow exception similar to the poster in this thread:
We are running version 10.202.0.75 on .net framework 4.6.1.
I have never encountered this issue when running it on my local dev machine. However it is happening intermittently in our new UAT server.
I was just wondering if its possibly a configuration issue? Can you explain the fix or have any idea why its suddenly happening in our UAT environment?
Kind Regards,
Fiona

4 Replies

FT Fiona Tighe October 19, 2016 04:20 PM UTC

I should also mention that the syncfusion dll is being loaded by a WCF service which is currently running under a 64 bit application pool. If I change the app pool to run as a 32- bit then the issue goes away.
Finally we also have a windows service that loads the dll. Processing the same Excel files, the issue doesn't exist.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Kind Regards,
Fiona

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team October 20, 2016 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Fiona, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

The reported issue has been already fixed. We strongly recommend you to upgrade to the latest version (14.3), which has more enhancements and fixes. This should resolve the issue. 

Regards, 
Sridhar S. 

FT Fiona Tighe October 20, 2016 02:04 PM UTC

Hello Sridhar,

Many thanks for getting back to me.

Would it be possible to provide this fix for version 10.202.0.75?

I've tested with the latest version of the dll and we are getting inconsistent results.

My company has a license for all versions and you recently provided a fix for another issue for this version of the product.

Kind Regards,
Fiona

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team October 21, 2016 09:54 AM UTC

Hi Fiona, 

We have created a new incident regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Sridhar S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon