We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Need help for above controller coding for design time addition of main view

Need help for Navigation Drawer control. I am attaching sample project and required scenario image. Please correct my code where ever needed. I need main View at design time.
1. Added Main view on viewcontroller. which will display my main screen
2. On click of drawer menu going to display popup windows.
3. Drawer height as equal to table items in drawer.

project uploaded :NavigationMenu
screen shot of requirement : NavigationMenu\Screenshot for rquired scenario.jpg
platform : using visual studio 2015 via mac agent

Attachment: NavigationMenu_b3c5fc2e.rar

3 Replies

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team September 20, 2016 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Trupti,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have created a sample as per your requirement(Shown in the given picture ) from the provided project. And please download the same from the below mentioned link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126030/ze/NavigationDrawer_126030117099696 

Regards,
Pavendhan K. 

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team September 21, 2016 04:30 AM UTC

dear sir/madam,

Thanks for your help. Sir one help needed can we make mainView at design time which is included in viewcontroller itself. instead of adding it through code i.e mainView class file in view controller. also i need extra lines in menubar invisible.

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team September 22, 2016 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Trupti,
We have currently creating a sample as per your requirement(given in the screenshot). For more details please follow the incident created under your account.
Regards,
Pavendhan K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon