We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with merge order

Hi, I have an mdi application that has childframebars for different windows... my current problem is that when I add a toolbar to the main application my childtoolbars are displayed with a space between them and the parent toolbar. Is there a way to fix this? Is it a bug? Thanks Andy J

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2004 01:14 AM UTC

Hi, I have created a sample application in v2.0.3.0 as per your specifications here, but could not observe any problems in menu merging between the parent and active child form menus when a new ToolBar was added to the main menu. Please refer to the sample_attached and let me know if this meets your requirements. If not, kindly modify the sample to show the error and send it back to us so that we could take a look at it. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon