We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Formatting problems with DateTimeEdit control

The attached screenshot shows a Textbox, a DateTimeEdit and a ComboBox.

1) As you can see, the border's thickness of the DateTimeEdit control is 2 pixels, although I've configured the complete DataTemplate with BorderThickness=1

2) I configured a MouseOver trigger to realize a blue border. If I move mouse over the toggle button then the border of the DateTimeEdit control will switch to blue - and also the small (left) border of the toggle button area. But If I move mouse over the left part of the DateTimeEdit control, only the "big" border wil switch to blue - but not the small (left) border of the toggle button area, as you can see in the screenshot.

Please help.

Regards
Harald

Attachment: screenshot_c8610f64.zip

3 Replies

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team September 6, 2016 07:06 PM UTC

Hi Harald,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have prepared a sample based on your update. In this sample we have applied MouseOver Color to the Control and Toggle Button by editing its style and also set its Border Thickness to one

Sample:DateTimeEdit

If your requirement is different form this sample, please provide more information about your requirement

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

HB Harald Betzler September 8, 2016 09:14 AM UTC

Hi Sugapriya,

it works and I'm happy.

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team September 9, 2016 04:43 AM UTC

Hi Harald,

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon