We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Appling css styles/themes

Hi,
I'm using a built-in theme for the the controls. Everything is ok but now I want to use the same theme (colors, fonts, etc) with the other elements in the web page, for example some tables. Is there an easy way to do that?

Thanks!
Ignacio.

9 Replies

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team September 5, 2016 03:07 PM UTC

Hi Ignacio, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

You can use our theme studio for generating customized themes for our controls. You can use it to match our controls with other elements of your page. 

Refer to the following link for Theme studio. 

Let us know if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Prince 

IG Ignacio September 8, 2016 02:13 PM UTC

Thanks, I already know about that. My question is the other way arround, i don't have an existing style and i'm doing a simple page, so i was asking myself if it is possible to use the built in styles (or themestudio styles) to the other elements of my page, for example a table, titles, paragraphs, simple elements.

Thanks again!

DT Dhivyalakshmi Thirumurugan Syncfusion Team September 9, 2016 05:26 AM UTC

Hi Ignacio, 

Thanks for the update. 

It is not possible to use our built-in-theme for normal HTML elements like tables, titles, paragraphs etc. Because our theme file was generated using the class which has been handled in the source level of our Components. So we cannot apply those themes for the other elements rather than the Syncfusion Components. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dhivyalakshmi. 

IG Ignacio September 13, 2016 03:47 PM UTC

Ok, thanks anyway.

DT Dhivyalakshmi Thirumurugan Syncfusion Team September 14, 2016 08:54 AM UTC

Hi Ignacio, 

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dhivyalakshmi. 

MB Michael Baas September 14, 2016 09:16 AM UTC

I asked a similar question and was given a slightly better reply - I hope it will materialize as announced ;-)

"Currently we haven’t provided any class to update the page background color, page style and content color based on the theme selection. We have added it to our feature request list and it will be available in our upcoming volume 3 release which is expected to be rolled out at the end of September 2016. 
Please let us know, if you have any concern. "

DT Dhivyalakshmi Thirumurugan Syncfusion Team September 15, 2016 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Michael/Ignacio, 

Thanks for the update. 

As per we have promised in the forum 125625, we will provide the support for changing the background color, page style based on theme selection and it will be available on our 2016 Volume 3 main release. But we did not provide the support to change the styles based on HTML elements. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dhivyalakshmi. 

IG Ignacio September 15, 2016 03:21 PM UTC

That would be great, thanks!

DT Dhivyalakshmi Thirumurugan Syncfusion Team September 19, 2016 10:36 AM UTC

Hi Ignacio, 

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dhivyalakshmi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon