We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to Use LS HTML DropDownList in Visual Studio 2015

Has anyone been able to the LightSwitch HTML DropDownList control with VS 2015?  If so can you please provide details.

I have followed the User Guide for Essential Studio for LightSwitch Version v14.2.026 (Released June 23, 2016) but cannot get access to the DropDownList control at design time.  I can get access to the other controls but not the DropDownListl.

3 Replies

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team September 1, 2016 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Seth Hamilton, 

We have prepared a sample of DropdownList in LightSwitch with VS2015  .Please refer the below given sample link: 

Please refer the below given links: 

The Dropdown control is rendered fine. Can you please provide some clear details on your Query “but cannot get access to the DropDownList control at design time” . If possible please provide us video or images of the issue you face, so that we will provide a better solution as soon as possible 

Regards, 
Keerthana. 

SE Seth September 3, 2016 11:37 PM UTC

Using the sample provided I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Thank you very much for your help and quick reply.

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team September 5, 2016 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Seth, 

Thanks for your update. 

We are happy to help you out with your issue. Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Prince 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon