We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Child MetroForm CaptionBar Color

Hi Guys,

I'm building an MDI application with MetroForms, everything works as expected :D, but when a child form is maximized the color of the CaptionButtons of the MDI child form are set to Black.

How can I prevent this or how can I change the color of the CaptionButtons of a child MetroForm when it's maximized?

Please see attached Pictures

1) Container Form
2) Container with child form (regular size)
3) Container with child form(maximized) - buttons are black!

Attachment: SupportMetroForm_6130c31e.7z

3 Replies

KR Kannan R Syncfusion Team September 1, 2016 03:59 AM UTC

Hi Alfonso 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We are not able to reproduce the reported behavior with MetroForm and additionally there are some differences in compared with the shared screenshots, when MetroForm is used MDI. Could you please check with the below sample and help us in reproducing the reported behavior? That will be helpful for us to analyze and provide prompt solution as earlier as possible.  

Regards 
Kannan 

AC Alfonso Chacón September 2, 2016 12:09 AM UTC

Hi Kannan,

In the provided the child ControlBox disappears, you need to add a MenuStrip to the form.

Please see the attached image

Regards

Attachment: MetroFormContainerMDI_04_db4a4ffc.7z

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team September 5, 2016 03:44 AM UTC

Hi Alfonso,

Thanks for your update.

We are able to reproduce the issue and a support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Venkateshwaran V.R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon