We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Windows Server 2012 setup

Good Day, 
I am currently facing a problem of not gaining access to to view the dashboard on a remote Windows Server. it works locally on the machine but not remotely.

followed the instructions on this page
http://help.syncfusion.com/dashboard-platform/dashboard-sdk/installation-and-deployment

is there anything that is missing which i failed to do.

Attachment: dashboard_90f33607.zip

6 Replies

NR Nigin Raj E.C Syncfusion Team August 4, 2016 04:29 AM UTC

Hi Hemraj,
    The error shown is due to invalid file location path or due to file access permission issues. Could you please ensure whether the dashboard you are pointing to is present in the Online Server.
Regards,
Nigin Raj E C

VS Vance Sankar August 4, 2016 01:19 PM UTC

Yes the dashboard work when testing locally on the machine (i.e localhost:8000). It do not work when I try to visit the site outside (i.e. ExternalIP:8000). Even when i run "SyncfusionDashboardServiceInstaller-IIS.exe" and enter a port it doesn't work. 

VS Vance Sankar August 4, 2016 07:58 PM UTC

Do i require a license key to achieve this.

NR Nigin Raj E.C Syncfusion Team August 5, 2016 06:37 AM UTC

Hi Hemraj,   
     The service installation has been successful on your server. The error message that you have shared with us is due to file not found exception. Please check whether the given SYDX path is correct on your server and ensure that the file is accessible. We have created an incident to rectify this issue quickly. Please communicate further through the incident.  

Regards,   
Nigin Raj E C   

VS Vance Sankar August 23, 2016 01:30 PM UTC

Thanks for the assistance. The error was due to the file path.

NR Nigin Raj E.C Syncfusion Team August 25, 2016 04:53 AM UTC

Hi Hemraj,
   Thank you for your reply. We are glad that the issue is rectified.
Regards,
Nigin Raj E C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon