We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

SfCarousel Load images from Base64

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

125133 Jul 24,2016 07:22 AM Aug 2,2016 02:53 AM Xamarin.Android 3
Tags: SfCarousel
José Manuel
Asked On July 24, 2016 07:22 AM

Hi everyone!
I see sample about carousel, but I see all images it's loaded from assets. There any way or sample, to load with Base64 string for example, or downloading from internet?
Thanks in advance.

Hemalatha Marikumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 26, 2016 02:29 AM

Hi José Manuel,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have created a sample for loading the images from Internet by providing the image URL in Carousel control. Please download the same from the following link

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/125133/ze/ExampleProject967046523

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R

José Manuel
Replied On August 1, 2016 04:56 AM

Hi Hemalatha,

This sample it's from Xamarin.Forms. 

I'm using Xamarin.Android native. 

Could you share a sample for native?

Regards

Hemalatha Marikumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 2, 2016 02:53 AM

Hi José Manuel,

Thanks for your update.

We have created sample for achieving your requirement that is loading the SfCarouselItem image from internet in Xamarin.Android. Please download the same from the following link

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/125133/ze/CarouselSDCard-452273795 

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;