We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem deleting record from childGrid

Hi I am using MVC 5 Entity Framework code first with a grid that has a child grid.
I am using the latest mvc build (syncfusion).
I use 2 datasources to load data.
I have enabled editing, adding and deleting records on the main grid and child grid.
If I delete record from child grid the key value in the controllers child delete function is wrong.

I have added the controller and view file

Regards

Edmund Herbert

Attachment: TempZip_56ebb77.7z

3 Replies

JK Jayaprakash Kamaraj Syncfusion Team July 8, 2016 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Edmund,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We are unable to reproduce the issue at our end but we have created a sample with your code examplePlease share the following information to find the cause of the issue.    

1.       Is there any script error or exception thrown in your project? If so, attach a screenshot of your stack trace.      
2.       Share the video to show the issue.   
3.       Essential studio version details.   
4.       Browser details.   
5.       Issue replication procedure.   
6.       Attach screenshot of the POST request in Network tab of browser developer tool. Please expand the post request and share the screenshot  
7.       An issue reproducing sample if possible or replicate the issue in the following sample.  

Regards, 

Jayaprakash K. 

EH Edmund Herbert July 10, 2016 12:58 PM UTC

Hi I am still having problem I have attached project
email = edmund@herbtech.org
password Edmund@1951

When trying to delete user from company key value in delete child function reflects the CompanyID and not the UserID

Attachment: JobCosting_34e56bc3.7z

JK Jayaprakash Kamaraj Syncfusion Team July 11, 2016 04:43 PM UTC

Hi Edmund,  

We have checked the attached sample. But, we were unable to reproduce the mentioned issue at our end. Please refer to the below screenshot.     

Please share the following information to find the cause of the issue.   
1.       Clearly explain in which scenario you are facing the issue.    
2.       Browser details.      
3.        Share the video to show the issue and issue replication procedure                                   
4.       Is there any script error or exception thrown in your project? If so, attach a screenshot for your stack trace.     

Regards,  

Jayaprakash K 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon