We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

No Syncfusion project or Controls after Installation of 14.1.0.41

I have installed version 14.1.0.41 and have the Syncfusion Dashboard shortcut on the desktop.
I'm using VS2014 Ultimate.
There is no Syncfusion ASP.NET project displayed as shown in Getting Started.
I have downloaded and installed the NuGet package for Syncfusion.Asp.Net as described in Getting Started. Still no Syncfusion ASP.NET project.
There are also no Syncfusion controls in my toolbox.
What have I done wrong?

1 Reply

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team June 24, 2016 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Mark

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We suspect that you have installed the Syncfusion Essential Studio MSI setup without Admin privileges. If so, then it might be the reason for the reported issue. Syncfusion Essential Studio MSI setup should be installed with Admin privileges. In order to resolve the reported issue, please uninstall the installed Syncfusion Essential Studio MSI setup and install it in Admin mode. Please refer the following KB article link to know about installing Syncfusion Essential Studio MSI setup.

https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/6041  

We are providing the Toolbox support for the below mentioned Syncfusion platforms.

1. ASP.NET
2. ASP.NET (Classic)
3. Silverlight
4. Windows Forms
5. WPF
6. WinRT
7. Windows Phone
8. Universal
9. Universal Windows Platform

Note:
Toolbox support is not available for the Visual Studio Express Edition of Syncfusion controls. However, you can manually configure the Syncfusion controls into the Visual Studio Toolbox. Please follow the steps suggested in the following documentation link for Manual Toolbox configuration.

http://help.syncfusion.com/common/faq/how-to-configure-the-toolbox-of-visual-studio-manually   

You have mentioned that you are using VS2014 Ultimate. We couldn’t find any version of VS with this name. We have referred the link   

If you still face any issue, please revert with the Visual Studio version you use 

Regards,
Keerthana. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon