We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Image from external url

I am populating one sfgrid with a datatable that contains a URL. As I show the image URL in SFgrid column.

3 Replies

IM Indhumathy Malayappan Syncfusion Team June 9, 2016 03:45 AM UTC

Hi David, 
Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 
Currently, we do not have support for binding a DataTable in SfDataGrid. However, we had already considered this requirement as a feature and have added it to our feature request list. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between our main volume releases and we will have our service pack releases in every month. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.

Regarding your query about displaying hyperlinks in GridColumn:

We have analyzed your requirement for "Hyperlink Column" and this feature is not available in our product, we will consider this a feature request. If you could confirm some specific details, it would help us to implement the feature in line with your requirement.

Please review the following screen shot of “Hyperlink Column” feature and let us know if it conforms to your requirement. If our definition of this feature is different from your requirement, then let us know the specific details, so that we can work towards fulfilling your requirement.

DC david coopermine June 9, 2016 01:41 PM UTC

I do not want to put the link. I want to show the picture that is in the link as in the example . Xamarin Android

http://i.imgur.com/DRLBSth.png

SL Sathya Lakshmanan Syncfusion Team June 10, 2016 01:27 PM UTC

Hi David,

Your requirement is already achievable in SfDataGrid. You can hook the GridTappedEvent and navigate to the required site by setting conditions for row and column index available in the event call back as arguments.

For your reference, we have prepared a sample to meet your requirement and you can download the same from the below link.

Sample link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/124408/ze/SelectionSample-1994688421  

Regards,
Sathya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon