We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I JUST INSTALLED Syncfusion Essential Studio ver. 14.1.0.41

Report for - Seqrite Endpoint Security Virus Protection
Monday, 06 June, 2016, Time 17:15:51
Seqrite Endpoint Security Version - 16.00
Virus database - 06 June 2016
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detected: HTML/CVE-2013-3917 in
D:\MVCDev\SyncfusionMvcApplication\SyncfusionMvcApplication\Scripts\ej\ej.web.all.min.js
Action taken: Qurantiled

Report for - Seqrite Endpoint Security Virus Protection
Monday, 06 June, 2016, Time 16:33:08
Seqrite Endpoint Security Version - 16.00
Virus database - 06 June 2016
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detected: HTML/CVE-2013-3917 in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\14.1.0.41\JavaScript\assets\scripts\web\ej.web.all.min.js
Action taken: Qurantiled

7 Replies

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team June 7, 2016 01:05 PM UTC

Hi Chintan, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We need some more details to reproduce your reported issue. So, Kindly share the below details,

1. Whether you faced issue while loading the website itself?(loading Syncfusion controls using ej.web.all.min.js)
  2. Or while creating the individual sample using Syncfusion controls?
  3. Else while installing the build, this kind of conflict occurs?
Please provide the above information so that we will analyze the issue and provide you the response as early as possible. 
Regards, 
Keerthana. 

CG Chintan Gandhi June 7, 2016 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Keerthana Rajendran, 
Thanks for Replying.
Issue faced during the installation of Syncfusion Essential Studio ver. 14.1.0.41. 
The ej.web.all.min.js file were deleted by  Seqrite Endpoint Security Virus Protection ver 16.00.

I also create the SyncwebApplication (individual sample) using Syncfusion  Installed Template but the file is missing so file not found in Sample Examples which is installed with the package.

CG Chintan Gandhi June 7, 2016 01:35 PM UTC

Hi,

I attached the Screenshot of Error.
Attachment: ErrorSyncfusion_1ec3b3a.rar

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team June 8, 2016 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Chintan , 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

We suspect that the issue is with anti-virus software. To overcome this issue, anti-virus vendor have to update our libraries in their database else please share your machine in remote, so that we can able to analyze this issue and provide you the better solution. 

Regards, 
Keerthana. 

CG Chintan Gandhi June 8, 2016 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Keerthana Rajendran, 
Thanks for Replying.

I will provide you my machine in remote.

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team June 9, 2016 05:32 AM UTC

Hi Chintan,   
As per your confirmation to share your machine, we have created an incident under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates:   

Regards,   
Keerthana.   

RL RODRIGO L SANTOS replied to Keerthana Rajendran March 14, 2018 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Chintan , 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

We suspect that the issue is with anti-virus software. To overcome this issue, anti-virus vendor have to update our libraries in their database else please share your machine in remote, so that we can able to analyze this issue and provide you the better solution. 

Regards, 
Keerthana. 

boring.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon