We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Width and Height

Hi please guide me how I.  can fit circular gauge on my view automatically according to the width and height of the screen without specifying height and width in code behind.

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team June 7, 2016 11:07 AM UTC

Hi Atif,   

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.   

We had analyzed your query regarding “Setting Gauge Size (Height and Width) by the getting device height and width” in Xamarin Forms. The CircularGauge is displayed by the getting device screen width and Height, without setting Height and Width to Gauge. We had prepared the sample with dynamic change of the Gauge Size (Height and Width), refer to the sample below.   

Sample Link:    CircularGaugeSample_Size

If the given sample doesn’t meet your requirement, please provide us more information. It would be helpful to proceed further.  

Note: We already found the fix for the issue “Getting device Height and Width for Gauge Height and Width” Xamarin Forms (UWP) and it will be included in our upcoming Volume 2,2016 release which is expected to be available in the mid of June,2016.   

Regards,   
Subburaj Pandian V.   

AT Atif June 7, 2016 07:22 PM UTC

Thanks alot

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team June 8, 2016 04:22 AM UTC

Hi Atif, 

Thank you for the update, please contact us if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon