We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ScheduleAppointment subject multiline

Hi, I want to know, is there a way to have the subject of an appointment with multi line?

for example I have an appointment in the schedule with the subject: "Check Up"
but I want the appointment to show: 
"Check Up
 With Doctor"

is there a way to do this? 

thanks in advance.

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 30, 2016 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Arturo, 

We have analyzed your query regarding “Need to add ScheduleAppointment subject in the multiple lines in Xamarin.iOS”.  

Based on the current implementation, subject text beyond the width of the appointment will be cropped (when the text size in greater than the size of the appointment). Since we have planned to provide customization support for Schedule Appointment, your requirement can be achieved through that. Where there are various options available to customise the size, position, color of the text, also, we are able to use custom view instead of the default UI. 

We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming volume releases. We will update you once the implementation has done. We appreciate your patience until then.  

Please let us know, if you have any queries.   

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon