We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

FitToPage edge vs chrome

Hi,

i have a problem with method fitToPage in ejDiagram.

I have nodes with HTML content. I can resize (sizeChange) and it's work perfectly. But when i try fitToPage diagram, in Edge navigator scale and transform content fine, but not in chrome.

any idea because fitToPage work different in Edge vs Chrome?

3 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team May 30, 2016 11:00 AM UTC

Hi David, 

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. please provide us more details such as screenshot or video and modify the below JSPlayground link. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

DA David May 30, 2016 02:26 PM UTC

Hi,

look : http://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/ljp540ci

I try render highchart html in node, but when i try fitToPage not scale... i need put position:fixed because it does not work in other case when i move node.

When i resize node, i take control to event sizeChange and call chart to resize and it's work 100%. but i can't find event when fittopage finished...

¿Any idea?

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team May 31, 2016 11:05 AM UTC

Hi David, 

Please use scrollChange event to achieve your requirement and this event triggers when the diagram is Zoomed or panned. Also this event could not be cancelled. Please refer to the help documentation below. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon