We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Time-based SwimLane chart

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

124229 May 25,2016 02:53 PM UTC May 26,2016 12:09 PM UTC WPF 1
Tags: GanttControl
Robert W. Siertle
Asked On May 25, 2016 02:53 PM UTC

We currently produce a time based swimlane chart that show software/hardware release time lines as well as software and hardware component timelines. This is all done with custom code that is largely unmodifiable due to the way it was written long ago by people who no longer are available. It looks similar to the attached diagram, but has more relationship lines. There would also be different types of lines denoting different relationships between objects. I have a need to build an interactive version of this chart. I see a Gantt chart control and a diagram control that would let me do a swimlane chart, but I do not see anything that combines both features. Is this possible to do and if so, how would I go about it.

Thanks for any assistance.

Attachment: SwimlaneTimelineProjectView_b77c0486.zip

Rachel A [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 26, 2016 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Robert, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have created an incident to log a feature report on behalf of you. Our support engineer will assist you through incident. We request you to follow with the incident for further details. 

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents 

Regards, 

Rachel. A 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;